Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Up Early, Ready to Roll

I haven't really figured out if it is early this morning or really late. I got my days and nights messed up there for a bit. I am feeling alot better today then I was two days ago. I have two veichles and somehow I had both of them break down in one day. It really sucked. The camero is back and running and the van is still the van. It is running though too. It is the last two weeks of the term at school so I am going through crunch time right now. Last-nights paper was on the effects of Alzhiemer's disease type dementia. Funny thing is I think I learned something, research is been conducted showing that there is high volumes of aluminum found in patients brains that suffer and eventually die of this overpowering disease. This could come from any means, some believe pots and pans, some believe pop containers. The list goes on and on. The bad part about this is there is no real good way to research it considering there is not a way to predict it in order to study the effects over years. I was quite interesting though. I have to give a big hello to my brother, MARKO, thanks for the commet bro love ya babe. Also a hey to mommasup, thanks for your advice it is nice to see people read these besides me...I think art will be good to see today. I still have to get a pic of myself on here also. Yeah Marky you gotta get your cam phone over here too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home