Thursday, April 27, 2006

Well I Have A Couch

Oh how life is so funny. I recently moved and found that I had to get rid of basically all my living room furniture because it would not fit up my stairs. It really sucked and I was totally bummed.

Being a very low income single family of just myself now it took forever to get furniture but it seems that I am slowly but surely getting there. I recently got a new couch and it is great. I can have company now and have somewhere for people to sit beside in my bedroom that was really uncomfortable.

School is going well. I am still plugging away at it all. I have had alot of emotionally ups and downs lately. O.K. so being alone all the time sucks and I have really become lonely in my day to day adventures.

I seem to be throwing myself into work and school just so I am so exhausted that I don't have to face the fact of crawling in a bed alone. To avoid that whole uncomfortable spot I have moved myself to the couch. Not to say that I need a boyfriend, because I truly don't believe that I do. I just would love the companion ship of knowing that someone could be there and tell me that I am as normal as everyone else in the world.

I will be back on Monday to share a longer entry and talk a little about something that has been on my mind. I am so glad to see everyone is still out there. I missed you all. Later Dawner!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to see things are moving along, albeit slowly. I know, in a way I guess, what you feel. I've had to hit that reset button many times... so many that I think I may have broke it! keep plugging away, it'll get better.

~Mike

1:02 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

and tell me that I am as normal as everyone else in the world.

Well, you do have good taste in music. :)

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be back on Monday to share a longer entry and talk a little about something that has been on my mind.

what is this that is on your mind? We are all very curious.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home