Monday, June 27, 2005

Yeah Me! Last Day of the Term

Oh! I am so glad today is the last day of this term at school. I just got home from a grueling 5 hours of typing papers for finals at school. I would be doing this on my own computer if black replacement ink cartridges didn't cost $25.00 I about throw up. I mean what is the point in that. I bought my printer for my computer about 5 years ago. I like it. It is a lazer jet and have not had any problems with it. Now when I ask about the ink, I'm told oh your printer is old and out dated you just need to buy a new one...O.k. wait I have a problem with that. If it isn't broke why try and fix it? We haven't gotten to the part where I nearly loose my mind. I decided I won't buy the ink for $25.00 because it is not in my budget by no means. So out of curiosity I decide to price printers. I loose my mind. A brand new printer (by no means top of the line.) is $36.99, can someone tell me the idea of all that. Now I hate the fact of choosing between the two. In actuality I have what I need already I just really don't need the rip off I acquired 5 years later. What made this all seem o.k. with me is I did have a great weekend with Steve and his sisters family. We were invited over for burgers and played shurades. It was alot of laughs. Well I don't want my blog ending up becoming a journal so I will go. Later

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I dont get it either, my printer was 30$, yet it goes thru color and ink cartridges like crazy, and each are like 21$ a piece, who's fucking who here????

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home