Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another Day In The World

Well hell, I can't really seem to keep up with this to save my life or anyone else's. Once again it is another day at school. I seem to be hanging in and hanging on. To what that is a good question. I am currently not working and only attending school now full time.

I can't say that this is working for me but it seems to be the only thing to do. I am totally in a funk with my life and exactly where or when it is going.

I am currently down to no car and no job. Yeah me! It has been very hard for me to keep up with my blogging with so much going on in my personal life.

I have though gotten use to the idea of being by myself yet I really think it has become more destructive then anything else.

I have found that I am drinking more, not really giving a damn about much and totally pissed off at the world in general.

It really amazes me that when you have a job and a so called life you are much happier. I have no idea how so many people I see day to day can live in this unemployed life for very long. I think it is slowly rotting me.

I have no real happier note to leave you with so I will just say today is my today and tomorrow will become my yesterday.

Later Dawner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home