Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Fantastic Four


As promised I would let you hear about seeing the Fantastic Four lastnight. Despite what I have read and heard from all the critics and dumbasses that seem to know what the general public wants in movies or should see for movies. I thought this movie was great and would recommend it to anyone to see. I would really like to know if those critics have even read one Fantastic Four comic book? Yes the movie does sway a bit from the original story line but all in all it is damn close. The human torch by far would have to be the best character to me anyway. The special effects were by far better then some of the cheesy, glitchy, crap I have been seeing in alot of movies recently. I won't mention any names like the fire scene in Queen of the Damned, oops I mentioned. Sorry! Well I bid you goodnight until the next entry. Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was never really a fan of the comic, but the movie looks damn cool and not to mention the human torch is HOT!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home