Sunday, July 10, 2005

Work, Sleep, Work, Sleep

Well it has been a little while since I have wrote. My week turned into such a whirlwind in a matter of hours on Monday. I have been looking for part-time work since I am a full time student. I decided to go to a temp agency to get a job and paycheck fast. It isn't exactly what I had in mind but it is a job by some means. I am now working nights and go to school during the evenings. Sorry Marko I haven't been home much but all it seems I do now is work, sleep, work, sleep. It would be so great if the student loans you took out while you were in school were enough to get you totally through school without have to work. Oh well so is life. Lastest interesting tid bit of news I have heard would be a unidentified man was rummaging through a boxes in a storage area he had. While doing this he came across some old papers that had been kept in the family. Supposably within these papers he found a copy of the Declaration of Independance. He, of course, wanted to find out if it really was the real thing. The government documentation authenticity people are now looking at it to find out if it is real. If so it looks that the man will be a millionaire. Considering there were only 25 copies signed with all signature if it is one of these 25 copies it will be worth about 8 million dollars. This gives a whole new meaning to "Out with the old, in with the new". So there is the food for thought of today. Sorry for spelling errors. Spell check not working. To lazy to do it myself. Ha! Ha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know you'v been working alot, do you like what your doing?

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home