Tuesday, July 05, 2005

mmmmmmmm......

Another day beat all in. This evening was very long. I had this great idea to change my internet carrier. This started out to be a well liked plan until finding out just what all was involved in doing this. Like everything in my life there is no good recipe for success for me to accomplish anything easier. The company that I was going to go with seemed cheaper, easier and pretty much a sure thing. First off you would need to download and pay for the software to who you were switching to. Not a problem, a credit card comes in handy. I was done with that and on to the next step. Now make sure all connection are secure, unenable your current connection, use a few wizards and away you are cruisin' on the web. O.K. Lesson one. None of this applies, do all steps then make a wish and if your lucky the web faerie will grant it. I obviously am not lucky. The next 5 hours will include: pulling your hair out, getting upset with the only person in the world that loves and cares enough about you to put up with your dumb ass, swearing, pulling out more hair, giving up, starting over, rebooting, uninstalling, reinstalling, calling the tech line to find it cost $1.95 a minute for any support at all, uninstalling and reinstalling old company software to re-establish old web connection priceless.
I think I need to have more evenings like this. In the end I am back to the old company for now and will try to resolve the rest later today. The only real accomplishments for the day seem to be that my little brother now has links on his blog, my laundries done and hopefully the one person in the world that loves and cares about me still does. I didn't quite accomplish the ride to Clear Lake today. I ended up going out to the edge of town to a friends in the trailer court and then coming back home. I will have to leave that adventure for another day. So today's picture needs to be a good laugh. I will see what I can find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home