Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July

Well today is the 4th of July. Yeah! One nice part about the 4th is that most people don't have to work. I am just starting my school break and so far it has been very relaxing. Lastnight I went and watched Mason City's fireworks. They were nice and the rain stayed away long enough for it to be a nice evening. After the fireworks Steve and I decided to go for a nice walk around town, It was quite peaceful and relaxing. I have had this idea to start exercising more and would really like to stay with it. I suggested lastnight to go for a bike ride today. The suggestion was to ride to Clear Lake from Mason Ciry. It is about a 7 mile ride. So here I sit and still haven't done it. I am going to try to get that accomplished today and will let you know if it actually happens or not. As for 4th of July plans for tonight I have none. I would go to the lake and watch the fireworks but the last time I was there to be part of the audience there were so many people that it was more of a hassle then an enjoyment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home