Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sweet Surrender

Well I have been sitting here looking at this white screen for about a half an hour. I just need to type I guess. Today well it really wasn't all that bad I guess. O.k. let's be honest, that is what I am known for. I am so damn sick of ex's, be it wives, girlfriends, friends, what the hell ever. I got rid of mine just to deal with everyone else's and it is just so damn trivial to me. There is always some fuckin way for them to weasel there emotional deficiencies onto the rest of us. God it pisses me off to no end. Just deal with it, that is all I keep telling myself every time just to wait for the next big drama, which in essence is just one more way to cry about their lives to someone that they believe still gives a shit. Oh yeah and the whole kid thing is such bullshit. I'm sorry but the kids are fine and the world is not coming to an end. Everyone in the world jumps at every little thing before issues even need to be worried about which always ends up making everything worse in the end. But hell then that just gives them something else to run right over about. And if I have to hear the saying "Your father knows how emotional about all this I get!" one more time I swear it is going to be a type of drama never seen by human eyes. That is all I have heard come out of this damn woman is I, I, I.... I'm sorry I forgot the whole world still revolves around you and your emotional well being coming from your ex husband's sympathy. For Christ sake you are a fuckin mother go be one. If mother's don't know what to do in situations what was the purpose of having kids beside a damn welfare check hanging out your back pocket. I am not going to get into the situation but my step son is a great kid all his mother seems to be doing is making everything including challenges harder for him then they need to be then making a federal offense out of a lesson learned. I have total faith in him and his decisions. He has always been open and honest with me and his father. He talks to us about everything. I think the problem is that his mother thinks she needs to be in control of every situation, when she isn't she can't "emotionally" deal with anything. This is not his problem it is hers. To take her emotions out on him instead of talking to him like a growing man needs to be talked to she's flipping out running to Steve's to lick her wounds. God this is why I hate women like I do. Are females evolving into something I missed or what. I just don't get it because I have meet woman my whole life that I think are a total disgrace to the female gender.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tell it like it is SISTER! Venting is a good thing....he he!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home