Friday, July 22, 2005

Waited Long Enough for the Week to End

Ahh the weekend is here at last. I really don't have any real big plans or anything. I was thinking that with all the commotion in my life lately I would take a weekend off all to myself. I have a million things that I need to do and I seem that I am always distracted by other things. I would really like to have this weekend to myself and have decided that is what I am going to do. Homework, homework, homework is all that I should be thinking about. I will try and think about that later. Not just right now. I have a class at school called Logic that is just killing me slowly. I have no desire in the class and really don't even want to look at the homework let alone do it. Anyhow I will try and write more later on this weekend. Hats off to my bro Marky for sharing a bottle of wine with me and a bunch of laughs. I really needed that. I have been way to in thought and serious later. I needed that. Well till next time, Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We definitly needed to do that...and I so love that wine...!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home