Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Time For School

Not to much to say today. It has been kind-of a blah day around here. I am getting ready for school tonight. I have to be there in about a half an hour then it is off to work I go. Lately I have been rather bored with my blog, if you hadn't noticed I have been trying to livin' it up a bit. I was trying to think of some ideas of what to do next with it, beside tell everyone everyday how boring of a life I live. Maybe tonight while I am at work I will try thinking of something new and fun to add.

I haven't shown any art lately so I thought I would add something funny today.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

When I have nothing interesting to say, I do a hot babes post.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Dawner said...

That sounds like a good idea. I could use seeing something or someone that looks better then me! HA! HA! Thanks Zombie!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Sounds like you need excitement in your life... some fun. The re had society has a pink hat division for women under 50. You get to do exciting things and have the camraderie of women friends to share woes with.
Mother

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home