Saturday, January 07, 2006

Black And White

So what do you get when you mix black and white and sexy? My attention! Lately I have been in this sort of black and white mode. Yeah they say that color simulates the brain, but the mystery in the gray just doesn't seem to be their. I am getting ready for the after Christmas Christmas Party I will be attending today. I have to be there by 1pm and have no idea what to expect. I usually don't go to these kind of things. The way I see it, I won't have to much fun, I have to work tonight so no cocktails for me. That sucks! I will be taking along my new digital camera that I got for Christmas, so we will see if it works and maybe I will post them for you all. Later!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Well, hope you have a good time. Sometimes being sober is even more fun because you could watch everyone else make a jackass out of themselves.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Dawner said...

I did have a fun time. I didn't get to use my new camera though. I forgot it at home because I ended up being late. The drunks were alot of good entertainment though.

7:21 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Dang. What a bummer you forgot your camera. You could have had blackmail photos. ;)

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home