Friday, January 06, 2006

English, English, English

Surfing, surfing, looking, looking. That is what I was doing today. I get bored and find it amusing to surf around blogland to find new and interesting blogs to keep up on. Well like most things in my life why in the hell would this be easy.

First off, why can't they all be in English, I am sitting here squinting 2 inches from the screen piecing together words and phrase to some of these blogs just because I think I understand something in them that I might enjoy. Who the hell am I kidding, I have no clue what they say and it is just pure curiosity that keeps me trying to figure out the words out.

So now it has been a good 2 hours since I began this search my eyes hurt, I am tired, I think my stomachs eating my stomach and shit, I'm out of cigarettes.

I did find a few new blogs I will have to keep an eye on and the best part is that they are in English, hoooray!!!

The other part of blog searching I was going to mention is all the religious blogs I found they are so, oooo this is the part where I stop, Next thing I know I will be heading for the fridge to grab the amaretto bottle and in another 2 hours I will be drooling all over myself having a conversion about something I try not to talk about. That and usually the wall doesn't answer back so it is always a one sided conversion.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawner said...

I think I like this larger print. Let me know what you all think?

10:53 AM  
Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leaving a comment. It gave me an opportunity to look at yours. Although I haven't had time to read much yet (though I intend to), I like what I've seen so far.

Mike

2:22 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

I try to leave a comment on a Spanish blog. Took several years in high school for Spanish and spent a lot of time in Mexico. ironically, I really learned Spanish working in restaurants. I have a thick American accent though, but I can read it pretty well.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Dawner said...

I love to browse around reading blogs, I just hate though that the majority of the ones I come across I can't read. I wish there was a way it would transfer to English through blogger that would be great, some of the blogs I have seen look very interesting.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home