Monday, October 03, 2005

Lord of War


Movie review time has come again. I recently went and saw Lord of Wars. Very excellent movie. It really shows a side to our world that many choose to close there eyes too. Nicholas Cage does a great job protraying a world arms dealer. The point I took from this movie was no matter what you are selling or who you are selling too the bottom line is money. So many believe that is where power lies. Say the government is on the peoples side, that in itself is such a fairy tale told to keep the masses from anarchy. What society does not understand is that the United States does not hold all the money, the world holds all the money. If you control the world you have all the money. This false mind rape belief is what all the power leaders in the world want and in the end of the game called life no one will ever have it. This is why I don't listen to all the bullshit about saving the world, saving the enviroment, saving the galaxy and so forth. We have all the means to SAVE whatever we want, but if the government did all that they really could, wouldn't it be hard to elect the next repersentative if he didn't have an issue to back for his campaign. There always has to be problems for the government to supposably be fighting for us as the people, other wise the people would realize we really don't need the government. Later.

To view the trailer for this film click here: http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=trailer&id=1808681793

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah the movie looks pretty good, good review!

7:11 PM  
Blogger FS said...

Thank you for commenting. Your blog is put together beautifully with wonderful writing and amazing art. I can assure you that I will be visiting on a regular basis.
The review is also great. I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to see this movie before, but now I might have to make my way back down to the cinema to test your thoughts on Lord of Wars.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Dawner said...

thanks fantastic, i came across your blog and thought it was great, don't worry about me not stopping by i added you to my links...

9:55 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

There always has to be problems for the government to supposably be fighting for us as the people, other wise the people would realize we really don't need the government.

Well, at least they're good at making sewage systems and delivering mail. ;)

As for the movie, I'll probably see it. I like Nick Cage. He's one of the better actors out there.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home