Sunday, October 02, 2005

I Don't Know Where to Start!!!



What can I say...I guess this art says it well. It is my nature. In the last month I have been a bitch, a lover, a saint, a star, pathetic, hopeless, lonely, loved, hated, admired, thrown away, brought to light, asleep, awake, sad, happy, moved, touched, stabbed in the back and let's not forget used. Yeah I think for the most part that sums it up. Yes I am glad to back on the web. I missed my place here. I have also missed all of the friends I have made blogging. I want to say I went through a gray area in my life but that would not even be close. It was the blackest, deepest hellhole I could have ever imagined. I was seeing someone that I thought was something, but they turned into a controlling lord of relationships. Ok you all know the kind! I myself after 31 years of life was dumb enough to let this person control me. I know for those that know me it is rather unbelieveable. Well it took me about a month to figure out that this person was using me to ease his own insecurities in life. That was the easy part. I knew that he was not going to be the type of person to just let me out of the relationship without a HUGE arguement, that I really can't stand. More then anything in the world. So I played the bitch and ended it. No phone call no explanation no nothing. Just done. I went through a weekend of 3 days with 64 phone calls on my caller ID from him. When that didn't work he showed up at my door I don't know how many times. I woke up one morning to post it notes all over my door. He had it stuck in his head that I was, getting back with my ex and that I was on drugs. Ok for one there is no way I would get back with my ex. For two, I don't want to do drugs that was episode 15 in my life and I try not to play re-runs. Low and behold I think that he has gotten the clue and I haven't heard from him except that my messenger is full of offline messages. I will probably be hearing from him on here soon. I hope not. It has been almost a month since I have seen him and I am now seeing someone new that is really a great guy. I'm not going to go into the details of that because I think my personal life will stay with in my home and not on my computer. I am now on vacation from school till the 10th of October so I am taken it ease and relaxing until then. One more term of school down. All I can keep telling myself is that it will end soon and I will be done. Yeah me!!!! Later

2 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Yikes. Good you are getting out of that bad situation. I think when you reach 30, it's time to stop dealing with people who just bring you down. The older I get, the less B.S. I'm willing to put up with.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Dawner said...

thanks for the advice there dark...i don't believe in killing others...we spend our whole lives killing ourselves slowly and there is no way to avoid the end...i am just trying to make the best of what everyday may or may not bring me...thanks for stopping by...yeah i like the voting pole too...zombie your post is great nice to hear from you too...

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home