Saturday, August 06, 2005

Wow, I am losing track of time?



I just can't seem to grasp time. It is here and gone before I even realize it. All I have been doing is sleeping and working. I actually have 2 whole days off from work. This has not happened in a month. So what do I do on my days off. Laundry and surfing the web. Does that make me pathetic? I don't think so. The funny part is when I was involved with someone it seemed I had no life and was always sitting at home. Now that I am not in that situation any longer I have all the time in the world to do whatever it is that I want. This is nice but the days are flying by so fast I just want to catch a few and hold them tight as to not get away. School has been kicking me in the ass pretty good and I really can't go there. I meet someone new and began dating him recently. I can't go there either. There is just to much to say about it all and it kind of scares me to think about another relationship when my wounds from the last are so unhealed. Maybe I will let that all out of the bag later. It would be a story that everyone would enjoy. When I started blogging I wanted this to be a blog of ideas and thoughts. So where do you draw the line? I know that it will be personal to me in some aspects yet it is nice to have so many good friends to share my thoughts and ideas with. The more blogs I read the more I wonder if I really have anything to say. Everyone has brilliant stories and situation that they share. I seem to just have me and my life. I never believed people wanted to hear about every things with me. I guess my blog is more like a journal then anything else. Today's art is Dorien Klevenger. ENJOY! Well laundry awaits. Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Yet another nice piece of work.

No, don't feel bad. your blog definitely has its place. You start it off with cool artwork and then talk about life. Sometimes everyday life is interesting.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We all lose track of time, I cant believe its August 7th already, where the hell did July go?

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home