Monday, July 25, 2005

Short, Sweet, But never to the point!

Ahh! How about a bit of Boris today? Looks good. Today's post is going to be a quick one. It seems my head is spinning and the only thing my body is worried about is the next place I need to be. Just flew in the door from school. I have enough time for a T.V. dinner a quick post and I'm off to work. I would like to thank everyone that commented on my posts today. It was a very nice change of pace that I really needed. Having such a busy schedule I sometimes feel that I am totally out of touch with people in the world. I have always been a loner and I am really starting to see the effects of that lately. It seems when I do have free time and want to do something it ends up being miserable because I am doing it by myself. Not to say I need another boyfriend, that is the last idea I am thinking about. Yet just friends to hang out with and be around would be nice. I am trying though to get out more and associate with people instead of shy away and lock myself in my apartment. The funny part to me is it is almost unbelieveable how many people I know. I get teased about it all the time. Yet I always say, "Yeah I have lots of aquaintances yet no friends." That is why I have decided that I need to be more social. Is there really such a thing? This needs to be the end though for today. Work starts in about an hour so I must get ready to go. Later

1 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

I love Boris. His wife Julie Bell's also a good artist and a bodybuilder/model as well. The two of them are perfect together, since she's often his model, considering she's slightly ripped (how Boris seems to like his women).

The only thing about the two of them though is their art styles are starting to be less distinct. Some of their recent works, I can't tell if it was Boris or Julie doing it.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home