Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Romance is Blind


First off I would like to apologize to those that have been here for me in my absence. Sorry I lost myself in so much drama I can't even go there.
As everyone knows I started to spend a lot more time with a guy I meet named Jason. I don't really know what it is about romance. What I mean is when you meet someone it is like you just can't get enough of them. Well I seem to not be able to. You want to spend every waken moment with them. It is like you are in high school again. Then you wake up one day and everything has change, slowly but surely you find bits and pieces out about the person and next thing you know you are having the let's just be friends talk, if your lucky enough to get that. Why is dating so hard? You go from dating to sex to a relationship to a commitment so fast that you really don't know what happened inbetween all that. Then all of a sudden you have changed everything about yourself wanting to make this person happen and it seems they never are. I have always had problems with change and usually turn away from it but I let myself do it this time with Jason and it seems nothing was ever enough. Now the more I think about it I don't think I am ready for the commit he wants. I am really only wanting to survive until I graduate from college. After that I need to find a good job, better then the one I have, and then think about getting involved with someone. Jason also has a lot of insecurities that I can't live within. His only thought right now is that I am seeing someone else. I can't have a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me that is 100% of a relationship. I haven't heard from him now and think it is best if I leave it at that. Why go through more hurt then is necessary. So I will try and be here more now. Blogging is one of the things I really enjoy. I also need to get back to those things that make me happy. I have already spent 20 years trying to fix everyone's problems. I need to make myself happy and then worry about everyone else. This picture is called "Immortal". It captured me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawner said...

Sorry everyone I had a bit of a problem with the comments. It is all fixed now.

9:40 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Another nice pic.

Don't feel bad. You'll meet somebody better. If a guy doesn't trust you now, he might never.

Is there a craigslist in your town yet? One of my buddies found his wife on craigslist and it's a great relationship. It's the right price too (free).

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home