Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Break Is Over, Now Back To The Books


Well school break went so fast it didn't even feel like I had one. I started the next term at school tonight. Project Management is so horrible, I didn't know if I was should fall asleep, vomit, pick my nose, doodle a bit or just try to stay with the lecture. Well I stayed with the lecture and we ended up getting out early. I guess in a way the pain and suffering of that class worked out in the end. Now I only have 9 more weeks left. Ha! Ha! Not to much to report today. I am now just getting ready for another night at work. I will have more for you all tomorrow! Later! Today's piece of artwork is called "Omen" Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

I kept "Omen." Nice piece.

I know it's boring, but stick with project management. It's one job that's difficult to outsource and the pay's really good.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Youve been tagged, this was a friends fault...he he.

1. Find your 23rd post
2. Find the fifth sentance or closest to it
3. Post your sentance and ask if there was a hidden meaning or story behind it.
4. Ask 5 fellow bloggers to do the same
5. Youve been tagged!

Love ya!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home