Thursday, January 05, 2006

Oh Did I Ever Need That!!

Lately I have felt so much like a slave to the grind. So my Tuesday night turned into something of a wonderful evening. It seems lately I have been working and studying so much that I have totally forgotten how to relax. Well Tuesday night I went out with my boyfriend Jon and it was the best night off I have had in so long. The mood was relaxed without a care in the world. It sort of turned into a family night and that was great. We went to a local bar and played pool and threw a few back.

I never really realized just how much pressure is associated with work and school until the next morning when I woke up and so much weight felt lifted off me. (Alittle hung over but that didn't even keep me down!)

My little brother stopped over this morning and had breakfast with me and a little cocktail. I know it may sound funny, but 6:ooam is the start of my evening. It is always good when he stops by, we seem to be able to catch up on three months worth of who, what, where and no way within 2 hours. Thanks Marko!!!

This will be a short one coz I still have to get a little slut eye and now that my *ALL NATURAL* *ha! ha!* sleep aid is kickin in, sleep will come real soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Sleep? I don't get enough of that either.

Once again, glad to see you back. :)

10:22 PM  
Blogger Dawner said...

Thanks, yeah I seem to be in and out lately. Trying to stay around though. Nice to hear from you!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Dawner said...

yeah zxink, trying to find a life is pretty much my goal of life.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yr welcome sis, I love catchin up with you, and I always have the best shit to tell you...ha ha!!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home