Thursday, October 20, 2005

I Have Been Tagged

O.k. I guess I was tagged and I had to find my 23rd post and then blog the 5th sentence to see if there was a hidden meaning behind it. Well I found my 23rd post but the sentence was quite boring. Yet in a strange way it describes tonight. That I have to say is very weird. The 5th sentence was, " I am fighting to stay awake just to get the blog thing done this morning." Yes that would pretty much describe tonight to a "T", I made the mistake of taking cold medicine before I went out tonight. Word to the wise DO NOT MIX PRESCRIPTIONS AND ALCOHOL it is a very terrible thing. Maybe that was the hidden message behind tonight and the 23rd entry, that is why I said it was pretty weird. My whole purpose of going out tonight was to relieve my mind of quantitative methods, if you have never had that class consider yourself one of the lucky. I swear it has got to be one of the circles of hell that drives the forces behind it. One class of it and I was ready to jump from the highest building I could find. Not to end anything but to force my mind to think of something so devastating that I wouldn't be thinking of numbers and formulas. O.k this is pretty much a put you to sleep entry so I will go for now and post more when I am more in my head then I am right now. Later!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Looks like somebody needs to catch up on some sleep. ;)

Or at least did back then.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home