Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Know I Am Late With This!!

I know I am late with entry. You all have to know I'm trying. Oh yesterday was a great day. Oh by the way the Christmas get together went great. I got jammies. There awesome. Black silk, but don't start in they are very conservative. My not so conservative ones we just leave in the drawer.

Anyway, the reason yesterday was so good was I bought a new car from a friend at school and I am very excited about it. Well I say "new car", everyone I know says "used car". See the newest year of car I have ever owned is an "89", so to me this 97 is a new car. I don't have the luxury of buying brand new cars. After my divorce from my ex, my credit is how would you say, SHIT! ***Note to dumb American women*** Do Not, I repeat, Do Not have everything in your name. In the end you are driving away from the drive thru with an order that belongs to the people 3 cars back. And you got nothing!!!

Anyhow enough about that! I have downloaded a picture of my new car for anyone beside me to look at. It is a 97 Saturn. I really wanted it blue with 2 doors but the price was right. It is a 5 speed and gets awesome gas mileage. Only a 4 cylinder but that is quite alright. With my never ending aging process it is conservative for me. Besides, I still have my other baby. I also have a 87 Chevy Camero. I will post pictures of it in my blog soon. It's midnight blue with a nice V-8. My friends keep telling me to get rid of it but I think when I'm out racing around in it I find that teenage side of me that always brings a smile to my face. Yet in the winter I keep it in storage so the Saturn is for all seasons.

I started back to school this week. This terms classes aren't you bad. I will be taking Political Economy, Operation Management and Conflict Resolution. As for last terms grades I got an A in Project Management and a not so great C in Quanitative Methods. That had to of been the worse class I have taken in the past 3 years. By the end of the term I just wanted that class over.

Well this is the part were I say later to everyone. It is great to see that since I have returned there are actually people reading this. I have to give a hollar out to Zombieslayer, it is great to still hear from you. Everyone else that has been commenting thanks. Later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Nice car. Practicality is highly underrated. I have owned my shared of hot rods, monster trucks and motorcycles but prefer to drive my Toyotas (Corolla and SR5 4X4 PU) today. They go anywhere, run forever and get good mileage. Of course, I won’t part with my Harley – for those days when I am feeling the call of the wild!

Good luck in school – the spring semester at Sacramento State doesn’t start ‘till the end of the month. I’m going stir crazy – six weeks is too long between semesters.

Good to hear from you and happy motoring,

Mike.

11:58 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

I'm currently trying to sell my '99 Saturn. Now my ride is an '80 Dasher diesel. I'm cash broke right now, so that's why I have to do this.

Saturns are great cars. Mine got over 130k miles and never had to get anything fixed. I'm going to miss it.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home