Friday, July 21, 2006

I Can't Be Here All The Time!!!

I am sorry that I can't keep up with my blog as much as I use to be able to. I am currently working full time and going to school full time.
The spare time that I do have goes toward my studies and just relaxing.

I have to say that I have had a frequent reader that I am not sure what to think of yet. Whoever you are, thank you for your commitment. I like to recieve feedback on my blog. I can only say, "If you don't like what you are reading, don't read my blog." Not to say that criticism is not welcome. I just think that not showing who you are is a way of hiding from what I may have to say to you.

Food For Thought
Ex-boyfriends are ex's for a reason and I would appreciate if they
would stay out of my blog. This is not meant to be rude. I read and comment to alot of blogs. Yet, I respect all topics and issues within them. That is why they are our own personal blogs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to be rude, but if it is personal why put it out to be read by all.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Dawner said...

I put personal stuff here because I can.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home