Friday, January 27, 2006

Round And Round I Go

Omg! What an extremely busy week I have had. So much is going on right now I don't even know where to start.

Work- I am currently sitting on a promotion that has me very excited but at the same time very scared. It is a big jump from where I am right now. If everything goes as negotiated I will be the new Human Resource Rep at the company I am current employed by. This struck me kind of odd when I started there that they don't have a rep at all. All of their decisions are made at the corporate plant in Ohio. What is more odd is out of 50 employees there are no woman in the office. No woman supervisors or anything. I think there are only 3 women employeed there. It is a very physical job and not many women apply. Anyway, this promotion is really what I have been looking for and it just kind of fell into my lap. I will be visiting with the Human Resource Manager sometime in February to find out more. I totally have my fingers crossed. Maybe my schooling is finally going to pay off.

Home- I hadn't mentioned it but I am getting to the point where my little apartment is just that "little", so I have been looking for something a bit bigger. Today I found an apartment I like. It is so much bigger then the small 1 bdrm that I have. It is a 2 bdrm for the same price. The landlord said that they were dropping the rent down a bit because they are looking for a single person to occupy it because it is over a business. So now I am waiting to hear back. I am pretty sure I got it though.

School- Not much to say about that. It is what it is. I am just trying to get through it all. Homework has been tough, with a full time job to boot.

My counterpart- I really haven't gotten to see my boyfriend all lately he is working swing shift and this is his week for working 2nd shift. It doesn't coinside with me working 3rd. (By the way if I get the promotion I finally get to go to DAY SHIFT yeah me!)

Well bloggers that is it in a nutshell. Now I have to go catch up on everyone's blogs I have missed. Later! Drat spell check not working!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

This is a very busy life. I hope you make some time in your schedule for yourself. I try to find at least some time everyday to decompress.

Mike

1:32 AM  
Blogger Dawner said...

I try Mike but it always seems the time we do find for ourselves we just seem to use to do other stuff. I think I decompress when I sleep..

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home