Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Bit Under The Weather


Not really to much to post today. I am feeling a little under the weather. I have a broken tooth that I am having pulled tomorrow at 11 am. I have been in unbareable pain for the past 2 days. I have been nursing myself through it with Darvocet and Amarettto.

It is pretty much my own doings why I am in this mess. I have been wearing a tongue piercing for about 5 years now. Anyway every once and a while you find yourself biting down on the bar. The last time I did this I broke my tooth in two. So I have been having this tooth pain for about a month now.

So tomorrow is the day I let some man that I don't even really know put me through 10 seconds of the worst pain to me, by sticking that damn needle in my gums. I can't bare the thought. I hate it.

The whole time the only thing I will be thinking about is those people who always say to me, "Why the hell do you have that thing through your tongue anyways?" It is personal preference. Kind-of like all those stupid women that color there hair and it looks like shit. I really don't see a difference, except I am always nice enough to tell them it looks great. Enough about that though, it is all making my skin crawl.

On a lighter note, I went yesterday and picked up my Korn and Mudvayne tickets. I am seeing them April 1st at the Target Center in Minnapolis. I am hoping for a great show. I encourage my music bloggers to check out Mudvayne's video Fall into Sleep at www.mudvayne.com and look around while your there. Also I am adding a link for the Target Center and also Ticket Master. You can find concert information for almost anyone, anywhere from there. Enjoy and I will let you know how everything turns out tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Enjoy the show. I think the last show I saw was Judas Priest. Queensryche and Testament opened for them.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Dawner said...

That would have been great. I love Judas Priest and Queesryche, I have only heard alittle of Testament but I did like them also.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home