Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Sofa Made For One


Yeah, I think the blog repairs are over.

I would have to agree with my friend Mr. Althouse (Mike) I use to not even think about blogging but I have meet so many awesome friends here that now it is a natural for me to be here once a day catching up on everyone.

It may be because I have no life at all or maybe it is because I have come accustom to being alone. I really am not sure but I love the blogging. I am really glad that I was not out for good. I live across from a library and the whole getting on the internet would not be a problem but I just wouldn't want to walk that far. (across the street).

I thought about everything that I really hate today and I rarely use that emotion but today I did.

1. The state.
2. My hair.
3. That shit you get stuck in your teeth and don't know about till someone tells you.
4. Trying to open the four jars in my cupboard that have been there for months.
5. My phone never ringing when I want it to.
6. Always having a person with the worse smelling breath wanting to tell me a secret.
7. Going to a full service station and having the attendant ask me if I would like him to pump my gas for me.
8. Washing my Camaro just to find out that the dirt is still there.
9. Looking like a million bucks and having me be the only one to notice.
10. Little kids that think it is fun to pick their nose and then wipe it on you.
11. Having money to go out, but not having anyone to go out with.
12. Being stuck in a crowd that smells like a French whore house. (People when it comes to cologne, more is NOT better.
13. Being shut out at a department store because I don't look wealthy enough to buy something there. (Kind-of like the whole Pretty Women thing, minus the hooker part.)
14. How when I'm miserable it seems everyone else is happy.
15. How I always get screwed in life and never have the chance to realize it happened until I get a letter in the mail.

For Satan sake, I could go on and on. I guess I just didn't have anything better to say today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Normally I do not comment on these things, but having gone through many of your old posts as well as your current post, I felt I had to.
Um... how do I do this nicely?
Camaro is not spelled C A M E R O.
I would have thought you might have noticed this, but you haven't...ever.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Dawner said...

Thanks for the update and stopping by. I will keep that in mind.

8:37 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

12. Being stuck in a crowd that smells like a French whore house. (People when it comes to cologne, more is NOT better.

I did a post on this about how too much cologne attracts zombies.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home