Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Lost Valentine

This goes out to someone that I love, loved and lost. Happy Valentine's Day! I miss you and I am sorry!
I Lost My Valentine Today!
I thought I felt him behind me this morning,
It was only the fluff of the pillow that supported my back
I thought I felt his breath upon my neck,
I awoke to the lonely cold drafts of emptiness that surrounded me
I thought I smelled him upon my covers,
It was only the faintest of aroma's
I thought I heard him say my name,
It was only the television that had been left on all night
I know he is still here,
I can still feel him inside
Please no games to day,
I don't want you to hide
I closed my eyes and wished for sleep,
A dream perhaps of you and me
I know your not here,
I only wish you were still mine
Can anyone please try and find,
My one and only
Lost Valentine




Written and Posted by Dawner!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a really good poem. Did you write this? I like it a lot. Hopefully you can find your one and only lost valentine.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Dawner said...

Yes, I wrote this. It is to someone very special to me. I miss him and wish he were here. Because of things out of my control he isn't and I miss him very much. Happy Valentine's Day.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hopefully he comes to his senses and returns to you.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dawn you have always had a talent with your poetry. I love it!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dawn how have you been i would like to chat i m me if so later

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home