Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Physical Therapy

Went to the doctor today. Elbow is still healing. It looks like 3 weeks of physical therapy and I should be back to work. No surgery!! Yeah, yeah, yeah! (as I do a little jig) Today's poetry entry.

Where Is My Life?
My past is something of a disaster
I have learned all the trades to be a master
Of depression, anxiety and despair
It makes me wonder if I truly care
About myself and where I'm going
About my friends and who I am joining
I look at all the influence
And wonder if it is all coincidence
That my life makes absolutely no sense
It is hard to try and live
When all you do is give
To everyone that steps in between
A life that is broken down
Without even a dream
I wonder if I will ever feel clean
But then again
What the fuck does that mean?
Written by Dawner 8-25-93

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home