Sunday, April 22, 2007

Till Today

I am back, it has been an awful hard month. I have been off work since April 4th. I had surgery about 3 years ago on my arm. It was called Ulnar Neuropathy surgery. It was very painful but I got through it. Now I am having very similar problems with my other arm and have been off work due to these problems. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday to see what is next.

So I don't mean to be missing you all so much.

Till Today
Ive seen what they call the promise land
Ive walked alone with the devil in my hand
All I need is just a plan
To get myself back in the swing
To wear the world as my golden ring
Its hard to begin from scratch
With no one as your match
But I will get along
Ill do o.k.
Let me tell you this
Ive made it till today
Written by Dawner 4-18-93

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, although not the greatest circumstances. Hope the surgery heals well, and the other arm gets better on its own.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Dawner said...

Thanks, it seems to be all a waiting game now.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home