Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Falling From Grace

I pray for the love
That has falling from grace
The tears left behind
Won't wash from my face
I'm left with all these feelings
But nothing fills the space
Of the love that once was
That has fallen from grace
Every little picture
That's hanging on the wall
Every little trace of you
I have found them all
I close my eyes
It's all I can do
Everywhere I look I see some part of you
Been through all the reasons
And they all seem to fit
No ones pleaded guilty now
There's nothing to admit
There's no one to blame baby
Once you believe
Coz people only touch and go
But love will never leave!
Author Unknown

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this...too bad the author is unknown...been doing a lot of writing lately myself...feels good to write again.
Steve

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love never does leave. I really believe that.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home